On 15 July we modified the Army Career Explorer to allow multiple platform viewing. Unfortunately, the initial version forwarded unsponsored leads directly to the Recruiter level without the appropriate level of screening and duplicated sponsored leads in the system. Temporary fixes were emplaced to pull unsponsored leads out of the Recruiters' system and route them to the Virtual Recruiting Center for refinement. We also corrected the duplication issue.
We have now completed the permanent changes with input from the field driving additional revisions. We released the revised version of mobile ACE this morning, 22 October, with the two previously mentioned fixes, as well as, the following additional capabilities:
- Provide Recruiters the ability to sponsor packets, while anonymous packets will continue to route to the VRC
- Corrected age of eligibility to 17 - 34 vs. 17 - 35, per AR 601-210
- Applicants are no longer required to complete a webcast prior to viewing "Army Opportunities"
- Applicant SAT/ACT/ASVAB scores are now visible to the VRC
- Mobile ACE no longer allows applicants to submit multiple packets
- Required documents are identified to the applicant based on submitted data
- Returning users who previously submitted a packet are routed to eNSQ
- Removed applicant option of forwarding packet to Recruiting Center
Your input continues to shape the tools you use. Continue to provide feedback as we shape our mobile environment and our tools.
Strength Starts Here!
MG Allen W. Batschelet